Tuesday, October 11, 2011

1000 gifts: #93-100

Thanksgiving was yesterday, and I have so many things to be thankful for.  Here's just a few from the past week...

a new haircut that makes me feel pretty and confident (definitely the change I needed!)

chatting with a friend on the phone (it's been years since I've really "chatted" on the phone - I forgot how fun it can be!)

beautiful weather for the outdoor wedding we attended on Saturday

two delicious Thanksgiving dinners with both of my families

a fun little photo competition (please go vote for Emmett at www.mommyshorts.com if you haven't already!)

making things with my sewing machine (my first attempt at a little baby toy didn't work out very well though, so I'll be spending some time with the seam ripper and trying again!)

homemade cookies

doing crafts with Annika



No comments: