Here's a peek inside my bag.
I've carried around a diaper bag for almost 3 and a half years now, except for a few brief months after Annika potty-trained and before Emmett came. This is my third diaper bag - not because I wear them out, but just because a girl needs something different every now and then! So what's inside? Let's see:
- wet bag (a must-have for keeping wet stuff contained)
- extra clothes for Emmett (and a "just-in-case" pair of panties for Annika)
- diapers (I'll admit it - I carry around disposables because they're more compact)
- green cosmetics bag with "mommy" stuff (kleenex, lip gloss, lotion, feminine products, etc) - I keep this stuff in the cosmetics bag to keep it more organized, and to make it easier on the rare occasions when I get to switch to just a purse
- cell phone (which is usually on vibrate or dead most of the time, so it's kind of useless)
- travel-size body butter from Rocky Mountain Soap Company (for Emmett's face)
- over-stuffed wallet
- plus more that you can't see!