Monday, June 25, 2012

Just what I needed to hear...

For almost 2 weeks I've been waking Annika to go to the bathroom before we go to bed (usually around 10:00pm).  You may recall we started "operation: dry bed" about two and half weeks ago (you can read more about it here and here, if you want), and we're still going at it, with limited success, at Annika's insistence.  However, the past two nights Annika has stayed dry all night, with the help of the "dream pee".  Usually she is very unresponsive - barely awake - when I get her out of bed.  I make her walk to the bathroom, though - I don't carry her (except for a few nights when she seems completely out of it).  Last night, though, she said something to me in her semi-conscious state, when I was helping her wash her hands afterwards.

"Mommy, you're the best."

:)

1 comment:

tammi said...

Aww, that totally makes it worth it, doesn't it?? Very sweet.