Gifts this week...
171. Long distance chats that only cost 70 cents (yes, I know Skype is free, but sometimes I prefer a phone call!).
172. Exploring a great park on a beautiful morning.
173. Annika's s-l-o-w-l-y growing sense of adventure.
174. Sidewalk chalk
175. Homemade popsicles (recipes coming soon!)
176. Emmett sitting so well for his haircut. Note to self: just before nap time is a good time for a hair cut - he was practically falling asleep in the chair!
177. Some progress on "operation: dry bed" (at least enough to give me the motivation to keep going with it!)
178. My boys :)
179. My dad, and the opportunity I've had to get to know a different side of him as "Grandpa".
180. Time well spent as a family.