Friday, April 26, 2013

Time for a change

Lately I haven't felt much like blogging, which you've probably noticed from the lack of posts.  I actually had to force myself to sit down and blog about our birthdays, because I knew I would want to look back at those posts later.  The last few weeks have been kind of tough for me, with a lot going on, terrible weather (so thankful that it's finally starting to warm up!), fighting children, sicknesses (nothing serious, but enough to make everyone a little crabby) and just general "blah" feelings.  The last thing that I've felt like doing is writing.  And I still don't feel much like writing.  So I've decided to make a bit of a change to my blog.  So I'm going to try (key word - try) doing a photo-a-day blog for a while, and see if that suits me better for the time being.  Now with my iPhone it should be much easier to take pictures and quickly upload them and just write a few words.  I thought about starting a new blog for it, but honestly, I'm too lazy for that, so I'm just going to keep using this blog.  I may still write other blog posts from time to time, but I'm going to focus mainly on pictures (and I'll try to make sure they're not just the same pictures that I put on Facebook and Instagram).
Here's the picture for today.


Annika has her nightgown on because it's "pajama day" at preschool today.

No comments: