Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring is in the hair - I mean air

Around our place, we watch for a different sign of spring.  Sure, we watch as the snow melts, the tulips poke up through the ground, and the trees start to bud, but there is another sign that signals the season change -- it's the return of mullet man.  "Mullet man", as we have nicknamed him, is a gentleman (probably in his late 30s or early 40s) who lives down our street, and sports the most amazing curly mullet.  I'm assuming it's natural, but I guess it could be a perm (which would make it even more awesome).  I wish I had a picture to share with you.  You'd definitely be in awe of this mullet.  During the warmer months, we often see him walking past our house, I'm assuming to the bus stop at the end of the street.  I'm not sure what he does in winter, but we rarely see him until the weather warms up (or perhaps we just don't notice him because it's dark earlier during winter).  Anyway, I saw him today, which means that spring is definitely on its way!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Ha ha...what a fun land-mark that spring is a-coming! :)