Friday, July 26, 2013

Salamander

Annika finished her week of swimming lessons today, and even though she didn't pass her level ("salamander"), she really amazed me at how well she did. There were only 2 things that she "missed" on her report card - front to back roll-over and back to front roll-over. And more importantly, she had a lot of fun (which wasn't happening when she took swimming in spring). I think she really liked her teacher a lot. Despite being initially disappointed that she got the "boy teacher", she seemed to really like how fun and silly he was. She actually asked me today if I thought he would be teaching salamander again! :) Since she had so much fun and did so well, I actually registered her for another week of swimming lessons in August. Gotta strike while the iron is hot, right?

No comments: