Sunday, April 13, 2014

Happy birthday Annika!

Today was Annika's 6th birthday.  We started off the day by going to Sunday School and church...


...but before leaving Annika opened up her gift from us - a Lego set she'd been dying for (and which I got a great deal on in the States).  She was surprisingly okay with leaving it unopened (except for putting together the mini-figures) until later.


After church we went to Boston Pizza for lunch - Annika's pick.  They sung happy birthday to her and brought her a free birthday brownie.


After lunch we had some down time and then started putting together the Lego house.  Unfortunately, we didn't get it finished before leaving for supper at my parents' place.

I love this picture.  She was so excited to get the movie "Frozen".


Birthday girl


And I got a turn with the candles too, but I don't think I actually got to blow any of them out, what with all my helpers.


No comments: