Thursday, March 6, 2014

I'm back

It's been quiet around here lately because we've been away on vacation.  We were in Phoenix from Feb 21 - Mar 4.  It was a good vacation - the weather was gorgeous, we did lots of fun things, and even spent some time relaxing.  In the past I've posted pictures here on the blog with a summary of our vacations and also posted a link to the Shutterfly photo book that I make of each vacation, however this time I think I will just post a link to the photo book when it's complete.  I just don't have the time to go through all my photos twice (I have about 900 to go through!), so I figured I could save time and just do it once.  So stay tuned for the photo book.

In the meantime, these are 2 of my favorite photos from our last day there.  The kids were picking the biggest grapefruits I've ever seen (I told Annika to make an "I can't believe how huge this is" face - love it).



On a different note - yesterday was my 3 year "blogoversary" (that is, 3 years since I started blogging).  Happy blogoversary to me!  Thanks to everyone who has been reading over the past 3 years. :)

1 comment:

tammi said...

Wow, that grapefruit's as big as his head!! Incredible.