So I may not be around here too much in the next week. Here's our schedule from now till Boxing Day:
- Today - nothing!
- Tuesday - Y Neighbours in the morning, Annika's going over to my parents' place in the afternoon to help my mom decorate Christmas cookies.
- Wednesday - Annika's preschool Christmas program in the morning, Christmas open house at Carey's work in the afternoon/early evening.
- Thursday - Both kids going over to Carey's parents' place in the morning for some "grandma time" while I finish up any last minute errands, Carey's going to the hockey game in the evening, and I will hopefully be meeting with my book club (aka "dessert club"), as long as it's not cancelled due to busy-ness. Kids will be at home with their aunt and uncle.
- Friday - Supper at my parents' place with family and some good friends.
- Saturday - Family gathering (Carey's mom's side) - about half an hour drive from here, for lunch and supper.
- Sunday (Christmas!!) - a bit of family time at home in the morning, then brunch at my parents' place and supper at Carey's parents' place (luckily they only live about 10 minutes from each other, and 10 minutes or less from us).
- Monday - 2 family gatherings in one day!! Carey's dad's side for lunch, and my dad's side for supper (with probably at least 3 hours of driving getting from one place to another and back home). I'm hoping that the driving time in between gatherings will provide a much-needed opportunity for everyone to nap (except Carey that is).