Friday, November 25, 2011

Guilty pleasure

Okay, I'm going to admit one of my guilty pleasures....
I love the song "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz. 
You know the one -

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Saying a-yo
Gotta let go
I wanna celebrate and live my life
Saying a-yo
Baby, let's go

I have to admit, though, that I actually had to google the name and artist of the song right now.  I just know that when I'm listening to the radio in the car (that's the only place I listen to the radio anyway), if I hear it, I gotta crank it up and sing along (and of course, throw my hands up in the air - or at least one of them, while I'm driving).  And I will also admit that most of the time I will sing "a-yo, galileo" (it totally sounds like he says galileo, don't you think??).  Anyways, I heard it the other day, and it's been in my head since then, and I guess I've been singing it around the house.  Perhaps a little too much.  Today I heard Annika singing about "hands in the air" and "a-yo, gotta lego".  I had to laugh - that's my girl. :)

No comments: